Welcome to the mental codeathon!
- Computer Science: Possible Research Methods
The potential research methods one can use when writing about Computer Science
- Advent of Cyber's Prequel: Day 4.
Disturbing an Elf's forum? What evil is this?
- Advent of Cyber's Prequel: Day 3.
Day three is all about that Christmas Chaos!
- Advent of Cyber's Prequel: Day 2.
It is the most dangerous time, of the year 🎶! (If you are a public business who avoids working during the holidays)
- Advent of Cyber: A Prequel
Tis the season to start blaring Mariah Carey, and learn some cyber security! This is day one of the Advent to the Advent.
- (🍃) Async JS: Threads, Concurrency & Parallelism
We have explored the chaining, and the thenning; now, we must be awaiting.
- Research Methods - Reviewing 5 Big Data Projects for the Social Good
As part of my masters, we are learning how to research.
Publicly learning about Async JS and why we need to keep our promises
- How does JS even work??
- Creating a custom Geolocation Hook
Sometimes, you need to hook a user's location
- (🍃) Book Club Snack: Closures, the Call Stack, and Recursion
Going deeper into the Functions chapter by talking about these important topics.
- Kicking it off with an update.
After updating to MDX, adding custom syntax highlighting, and using tailwind, I'm finally ready..
Back for some more Function Fun
Understanding the Program Structure
Looking at Chapter One Together!
- Welcome to MDX!
A website about me, my learning, my experience, and my hopes and dreams.